All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegional cooperation has become a distinctive feature of the Balkans, an area kwn for its turbulent politics. Exploring the origins and dynamics of this change, this book highlights the transformative power of the EU and other international actors.
- Author BiographyDIMITAR BECHEV Research Fellow at the European Studies Centre, St Antony's College, Oxfordm UK. He is the author of the Historical Dictionary of the Republic of Macedonia (2009) and co-editor of Greece in the Balkans (2009) and Mediterranean Frontiers: Borders, Conflict and Memory in a Transnational World (2010). His reviews and articles on Eastern enlargement and the EU neighbourhood policy, the Balkans, Euro-Mediterranean relations, post-communist transitions and ethnopolitics have appeared in journals including the Journal of Common Market Studies, East European Politics and Societies, Slavic Review, Millennium, and Nationalities Papers. He has also been involved as Region Head for Central and Eastern Europe in Oxford Analytica, a leading provider of political and economic insight.
- Author(s)Dimitar Bechev
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.