All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionConstructing a Personal Orientation to Music Teaching promotes inquiry and reflection to facilitate teacher growth, lifelong learning and a disposition toward educational change. Strongly grounded in current theories and research in teacher education, the text engages readers in analyzing their own experiences in order to conceptualize the complexity of teaching; involves them in clarifying their reasons for seeking a career in teaching; supports their insights, questions, and reflections about their work; and promotes a reflective, critical attitude about schools in general as teachers are urged to think of themselves as change agents in school settings.
- Author BiographyMark Robin Campbell is Associate Professor of Music Education at the Crane School of Music, State University of New York at Potsdam. Linda K. Thompson is Associate Professor at the Lee University School of Music in Cleveland, Tennessee. Janet R. Barrett is Associate Professor of Music Education at the Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Janet R. Barrett,Linda K. Thompson,Mark Robin Campbell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.