All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses television news coverage of the 1993 Midwest flood as a case study to analyze the intersection of television news and nature, with specific focus on how this intersection must be examined within the context of place.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Ecology
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byLance Strate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.