All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union places the 'individual' or person, 'at the heart of its activities'. It is a central concept in all of EU ecomics, politics, society and ethics. The 15 chapters in this invative edited collection argue that EU law has had a transformative effect on this concept. The collection looks at the mechanisms used when 'constructing the person' in EU law. It goes beyond traditional literature on 'Europe and the Individual', exploring the question of personhood through critical and contextual perspectives. Constructing the Person in EU Law: Rights, Roles, Identities brings together contributions and debates from experts around Europe to this key question.
- Author BiographyLoic Azoulai is Professor of European Law at Sciences Po Law School. Segolene Barbou des Places is Professor of Public Law at the Sorbonne School of Law, University Paris-I. Etienne Pataut is Professor of Private Law at the Sorbonne School of Law, University Paris-I.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEtienne Pataut,Loic Azoulai,Segolene Barbou des Places
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.