All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays fills a gap in research on the recurring theme of the Wisdom of the deity, its decryption and reception. South African and international scholars have applied new critiques to the Old Testament and associated Apocryphal and Cognate literature, with a specific focus on Wisdom. The results will be of interest to scholars working with Septuagint and Cognate literature, especially those with a focus on Biblical hermeneutics.
- Author BiographyNicholas P.L. Allen and Pierre J. Jordaan, North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNicholas P. L. Allen,Pierre J. Jordaan
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.