All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the third edition in 1989, changes in quality control/assurance have affected the construction industry. This new fourth edition includes revised and new material relating to Section A, specifically Total Quality Management, ISO 9000, and quality control. The Codes and Standards Section, Contract Documents, and Legal Documents Sections have also been extensively updated. Construction Inspection Handbook systematically reinstates the importance of quality by providing you with a comprehensive quality assurance plan. At the same time, this ensures that your construction projects meet contract specifications, comply with Construction Specification Institute standards, and conform with safety requirements and legal codes.
- Author(s)James J. O'Brien
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1021 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th ed. 1997. Softcover reprint of the original 4th ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.