All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new updated third edition of Construction Jobsite Management, International Edition deals with all facets of construction project management from the contractor's point of view. It examines the duties that are handled by the project manager, construction superintendent, and construction engineer throughout the progress of a job, from the configurations of a project team through project closeout. A hallmark of this book is its dedicated focus on the activities of jobsite personnel that includes helpful techniques and procedures for effectively managing a project from start to finish. The clear, concise language in which it is written makes this book an essential introduction to the real world of effective management techniques.
- Author BiographyCertified Professional Constructor (AIC); Member, AACE International Author Biography: William R. Mincks is a Certified Professional Constructor (AIC), as well as a member of the AACE International. He has taught construction management at Washington State University, South Dakota University, and Boise State University. He is experienced in many areas of construction and consults on project management, construction quality management, and housing issues. Hal Johnston is a Certified Professional Estimator (ASPE) and a licensed general contractor for the state of California. He also serves as a professor of construction management at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Author(s)Hal Johnston,William R. Mincks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight794 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 3rd revised ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.