All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionConstruction Law provides the reader with a comprehensive guide to the complex world of construction contracts, litigation, planning and environmental law, Public and EU law, statutes, safety and building regulations - all of which are thoughtfully and comprehensively explained in a clear, concise tone that is suitable for both the student and professional reader. Includes key coverage of FIDIC, NECC, JCT and ICE forms..
- Author(s)Professor John Uff
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Out-of-print date16/01/2017
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.