All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive and up-to-date account of management ideas and practices, focusing on the human relations side of construction management. Easily accessible and suitable for use within the classroom or in distance learning situations, it discusses a range of themes and trends covering evidence based management practices in the construction industry. A variety of learning elements will be included, such as case studies, projects, and review questions, fully supported by interactive web based material including multiple choice questions, exercises, antated links to other relevant web sites and an online glossary to explain key terms. Each chapter will also contain antated further reading, chapter summaries and outline summaries of relevant legislation within the construction industry.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Maureen Rhoden is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Built Environment at the University of Greenwich, London. She specialises in the study and teaching of soft skills in construction management in addition to supervising dissertations of undergraduate and postgraduate students researching in soft skills and construction management related Issues. Brian Cato is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Built Environment at the University of Greenwich, London. He is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager with 30 years' experience in the construction industry, 25 of them in private practice and latterly 5 years in education.
- Author(s)Maureen Rhoden
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.