All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the various quality management systems applied to the construction industry in Hong Kong and other parts of the world. This book traces the change from quality control (QC) practice in the 1970s, to the quality assurance (QA) concept in the 1980s, and finally to the total quality management (TQM) philosophy in the 1990s.
- Author BiographyThe authors are teachers and researchers in the construction area in universities: SIU LAM TANG in the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, SYED M. AHMED in Florida International University, RAYMOND T. AOIEONG in University of Macau, and SUN WAH POON in the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Raymond T. Aoieong,S. L. Tang,S. W. Poon,Syed M. Ahmed
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.