Construction Safety Management by Nancy Morse Samelson, Raymond Elliot Levitt (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $197.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $101.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning safety into every facet of your construction organization isn t just sensible, it s also profitable...Featuring proven safety management methods gathered from fifteen years or research at Stanford University and used by the most successful construction managers in the industry, Construction Safety Management is a comprehensive blueprint for CEOs, job--site managers, foremen, safety professionals, and owners on safely managing construction work at every level and phase of a project. Incorporating these management practices and policies into a practical format of real--life case studies and summary action steps, this new updated Second Edition offers each member of the construction management team specific advice on effectively upgrading an organization s total safety performance, including: aeo Building a corporate culture of zero accidents aeo Planning for high project performance aeo Establishing accountability for safety aeo Eliminating drugs and alcohol from the job site aeo Maintaining a communications safety net aeo Achieving the dual goal of safety and productivity aeo Maintaining effective crews aeo Measuring safety performance aeo Monitoring contractors for safety This new edition also reviews key requirements of the Comprehensive Safety and Health Reform Act of 1993 and discusses the potential of emerging management techniques and computing techlogies for construction safety management, including Total Quality Management, partnering, robotics, automated process control, artificial intelligence, and expert systems. The Second Edition is even better than the first. The information is timely but what s even more important, the techniques work! Raymond Hays, Director Environmental Safety and Health/QA RUST Construction Services The detailed guidance provided throughout the book will enable all segments and levels of the construction industry to increase productivity. Jim E. Lapping Director, Safety and Health Building and Construction Trades Department AFL--CIO
- Author BiographyRAYMOND ELLIOT LEVITT is Professor of Civil Engineering and Associate Director of the Center for Integrated Facility Engineering at Stanford University. NANCY MORSE SAMELSON is a construction safety management consultant based in Stanford, California.
- Author(s)Nancy Morse Samelson,Raymond Elliot Levitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/1993
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.