All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned in a structured, directed format to help develop understanding, rather than just providing a simple source of information, this text focuses on the environmental impact of refurbishment rather than new build. Key features: * Student-centred learning style * Illustrated case studies and review tasks * Focus on the importance of sustainability in refurbishment and building use * Updated to reflects current issues such as flood damage * Covers refurbishment in both housing and large-span multi-storey commercial and industrial buildings * Easy-to-follow page layout, with a wealth of figures and photos A companion website featuring extra photographs and other additional material can be found at: www.palgrave.com/science/engineering/riley3 This volume builds on material introduced in Construction Techlogy 1: House Construction and Construction Techlogy 2: Industrial and Commercial Building, but is also valuable as a standalone text.
- Author BiographyMIKE RILEY is Director andALISON COTGRAVEis Deputy Director of the School of the Built Environment, Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Both have extensive experience of teaching Construction Technology at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author(s)Alison Cotgrave,Mike Riley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.