All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-illustrated book for early readers explains what construction workers do and how they work to build things in our community --
- Author(s)Cari Meister
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Helpers (Bullfrog Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.