All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about emerging models of design that are just beginning to be used by ID types. They are based on constructivist and chaos (n-linear systems or soft systems ) theory. This book provides constructivist instructional design (C-ID) theorists with an opportunity to present an extended version of their design model. After an introductory chapter on the history of instructional design models, and a chapter on the guiding principles of C-ID, the creators of six different C-ID models introduce and explain their models. A final chapter compares the models, discusses the future of C-ID models, and discusses the ways constructivist designers and scholars can interact with, and work with, instructional techlogists who use different paradigms.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in the Epistemologies of Practice: Theories That Guide Practice S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight733 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnn Showalter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.