All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe simplicity of the telling and the rich details in the spreads make this a must-have for all libraries serving young children. School Library Journal (starred review) Una vez mas el equipo de construccion regresa con sus grandes maquinas. Listos a excavar, martillar y construir!Thonk! Clonk! Clap! The team behind Roadwork and Demolition returns to the construction site, where big machines and busy workers dig, hoist, and hammer away. There s lots of ise and excitement involved in building a library! Preschoolers will clamor to take a closer look. Award-winning duo Sally Sutton and Brian Lovelock are back with ather rhythmic read-aloud full of bustling illustrations and sound words that beg kids to join in.
- Author BiographySally Sutton is a playwright and the author of Roadwork and Demolition, both illustrated by Brian Lovelock, and Farmer John s Tractor, illustrated by Robyn Belton. Sally Sutton lives in New Zealand. Brian Lovelock illustrated Roadwork and Demolition by Sally Sutton as well as The Rain Train by Elena de Roo, Did My Mother Do That? by Sharon Holt, and Flight of the Honey Bee by Raymond Huber. A geophysicist and fine artist, Brian Lovelock lives in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Sally Sutton
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width183 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Lovelock
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.