All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIngeborg Stadelmann is Germany's most popular Midwife and mother of three children. She wrote her book for expectant parents and fellow midwives. Consultation with a Midwife takes readers from the beginning of pregnancy to childbirth, then going on to discuss breast-feeding and the postnatal phase. It provides advice and tips on herbal medicine, homoeopathy and aroma therapy. This book is a veritable treasure trove for anyone seeking information on natural pregnancy, childbirth and childbed. Since the publication of Consultation with a Midwife, there has been a perceivable change in the way pregnancy, childbirth and childbed - until the end of the breastfeeding period - are dealt with. Magdalene Weiss, Former president of the German Midwives' Association Sensitive, natural guidance through pregnancy, childbirth, childbed and breast-feeding with herbal medicine, homoeopathy and aroma therapy.
- Author BiographyIngeborg Stadelmann is Germany's most popular Midwife and mother of three children. She wrote her book for expectant parents and fellow midwives.
- Author(s)Ingeborg Stadelmann
- PublisherStadelmann Verlag
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStadelmann Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.