All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionWant to try something different and have more fun? And start getting paid what you deserve? Becoming a professional consultant allows you to leverage your expertise, be your own boss, and make a great income. But you need to kw what to do and how to do it if you want to be successful from day one. Adrian Partridge walks you through how to pursue a career as a consultant, sharing the secrets he's learned since venturing out on his own more than twenty-five years ago. Learn how to: - set up a consulting business; - get the projects you want at the rates you deserve; - avoid pitfalls that trip up many consultants; - work on your own terms while having fun. Filled with examples of what has worked and what hasn't worked for consultants, this guide highlights how you can work for yourself, be your own boss, sell your services, and take control of your destiny. Consulting is like any other business: There are simple steps you can take to improve your chances of success. Find out what they are with Consulting Made Easy.
- Author(s)Adrian Partridge
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.