All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's fast-paced business world, there is rapid and continuous change in organizational direction and guidance. To stay ahead, many contemporary managerial practices in leadership, performance appraisal, and executive selection require serious revision. I/O consultants increasingly need to focus on sound organizational diagsis to successfully modify executive maladaptive behavior. By applying psychodynamic theory to the workplace, consultants can more effectively assess and correct dysfunctional organizational practices in evaluating, supervising, and managing employees.For over 50 years, Harry Levinson, a pioneer in the field of organizational consulting psychology, has applied his extensive clinical expertise to the understanding of organizational assessment and intervention. In this volume, the editors present 18 of Levinson's landmark contributions that explore how and why consultants diagse organizational and managerial pathology. These chapters showcase Levinson's astute clinical and counseling insights on organizational diagsis, leadership, consultation, and stress. I/O and business management consultants will learn how to expertly apply these techniques to various organizational problems, as well as enhance their own self-reflective awareness.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight822 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.