All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Hilburt-Davis and W. Gibb Dyer-- two of the country's foremost experts in the field of family business-- offer in one comprehensive volume a systematic approach for developing the skills and competencies you need to consult with these unique systems. This practical, hands-on resource shows you how to manage each stage of the consulting process-- from the first contact to the last-- and reveals how to plan strategically and deal with the complex relationship issues that are commonplace in family businesses.
- Author BiographyJane Hilburt-Davis is a founding principal of Key Resources, a consulting group firm that specialized in working with family and closely-held businesses. Recognized as a leader in the field of family businesses, she also co-founded the Cambridge Center for Creative Enterprise, an award-winning training and research institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts. W. Gibb Dyer is the O. Leslie Stone Professor of Entrepreneurship in the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University. Dyer is a recognized authority on family business and entrepreneurship. He has been featured in numerous publications including The Wall Street Journal, Inc., The New York Times, and Nation's Business.
- Author(s)Jane Hilburt-Davis,William G. Dyer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B O-D (Organizational Development)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.