All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'With the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor, Mark Fuller explores the Person and work of the Holy Spirit. Few Biblical truths have been so neglected and, at the same time, so misconstrued. This book will preach!'--J.K. Warrick, General SuperintendentChurch of the Nazarene'Great book!! I truly enjoyed reading it and found it to be very valuable for my life and understanding of the power of the Holy Spirit and how He wants to live in and through my life.'--Dan Martin, PresidentMount Vern Nazarene UniversityThe Holy Spirit is t someone to fear.If you're a Christian, He is part of you.There is a current explosion of interest in the spiritual realm by people from all religious backgrounds. Yet the Holy Spirit is the least kwn and understood member of the Godhead. Because we fear what we do t understand, many of us have chosen to simply avoid the subject entirely.The Holy Spirit makes real in us what Jesus Christ has done on our behalf when He died on the cross and rose to life again. A personal relationship with Him is t only possible, but critical to understanding and experiencing God's purpose for life.In this account, Fuller corrects popular misconceptions about the Holy Spirit. Consumed will educate you about the Holy Spirit and look at what the Bible teaches. See the difference He can make in your life and discover a dimension of God you've never experienced before.
- Author BiographyMark Fuller serves as senior pastor of Grove City Church of the Nazarene, the larges Nazarene church in North America. Previously he has led growing churches in Arizona and Texas. He received his BA from MidAmerica Nazarene University, his MDiv from Nazarene Theological Seminary, and recently received an honorary doctorate degree from Mount Vernon Nazarene University. He resides in Ohio with his wife and their twin daughters.
- Author(s)Mark Fuller
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.