All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsumer Bankruptcy and over-indebtedness is an emerging field throughout the world. This book provides a comparative appraisal of global developments in this area. It is one of the first book length publications focusing on comparative consumer bankruptcy and over-indebtedness. It combines theoretical and empirical studies of bankruptcy regimes and consumer credit in civilian and common law jurisdictions as well as exploring current reform trends. The book will be of interest to academics, policymakers and law reformers as well as to practitioners.
- Author BiographyIain Ramsay is Professor of Law at Kent Law School, University of Kent at Canterbury. Johanna Niemi-Kiesilainen is Associate Professor in Procedural Law at the University of Helsinki, Finland. William C Whitford is an Emeritus Professor of Law at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byIain Ramsay,Johanna Niemi-Kiesilainen,William C. Whitford
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.