Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being Plus Mymarketinglab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Michael R Solomon (Mixed media product, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $448.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $542.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.For courses in Consumer Behavior.This package includes MyMarketingLabBeyond Consumer Behavior: How Buying Habits Shape Identity Solomon s Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being deepens the study of consumer behavior into an investigation of how having (or t having) certain products affects our lives. Solomon looks at how possessions influence how we feel about ourselves and each other, especially in the can of social media and the digital age. In the Twelfth Edition, Solomon has revised and updated the content to reflect major marketing trends and changes that impact the study of consumer behavior. Since we are all consumers, many of the topics have both professional and personal relevance to students, making it easy to apply them outside of the classroom. The updated text is rich with up-to-the-minute discussions on a range of topics such as Dadvertising, Meerkating, and the Digital Self to maintain an edge in the fluid and evolving field of consumer behavior.Personalize Learning with MyMarketingLab MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.0134472470 / 9780134472478Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being Plus MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card PackagePackage consists of:
- 0134129938 / 9780134129938 Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being
- 0134149556 / 9780134149554 MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being
- Author BiographyMichael R. Solomon, Ph.D., is Professor of Marketing in the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph s University in Philadelphia. Before joining the Saint Joseph s faculty in the fall of 2006, he was the Human Sciences Professor of Consumer Behavior at Auburn University. Before moving to Auburn in 1995, he was chair of the Department of Marketing in the School of Business at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Professor Solomon began his academic career in the Graduate School of Business Administration at New York University, where he also served as Associate Director of NYU s Institute of Retail Management. He earned his B.A. degrees in psychology and sociology magna cum laude at Brandeis University and a Ph.D. in social psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In 1996 he was awarded the Fulbright/FLAD Chair in Market Globalization by the U.S. Fulbright Commission and the Government of Portugal, and he served as Distinguished Lecturer in Marketing at the Technical University of Lisbon. He held an appointment as Professor of Consumer Behaviour at The University of Manchester (U.K.) from 2007 2013. Professor Solomon s primary research interests include consumer behavior and lifestyle issues; branding strategy; the symbolic aspects of products; the psychology of fashion, decoration, and image; services marketing; marketing in virtual worlds; and the development of visually oriented online research methodologies. He has published numerous articles on these and related topics in academic journals, and he has delivered invited lectures on these subjects in Europe, Australia, Asia, and Latin America. His research has been funded by the American Academy of Advertising, the American Marketing Association, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the International Council of Shopping Centers, and the U.S. Department of Commerce. He currently sits on the editorial or advisory boards of The Journal of Consumer Behaviour, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Critical Studies in Fashion and Beauty, and Journal for Advancement of Marketing Education, and he served an elected six-year term on the Board of Governors of the Academy of Marketing Science. Professor Solomon has been recognized as one of the 15 most widely cited scholars in the academic behavioral sciences/fashion literature, and as one of the 10 most productive scholars in the field of advertising and marketing communications. Professor Solomon is a frequent contributor to mass media. His feature articles have appeared in such magazines as Psychology Today, Gentleman s Quarterly, and Savvy. He has been quoted in numerous national magazines and newspapers, including Allure, Elle, Glamour, Mademoiselle, Mirabella, Newsweek, the New York Times, Self, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal. He frequently appears on television and speaks on radio to comment on consumer behavior issues, including appearances on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Inside Edition, Newsweek on the Air, the Entrepreneur Sales and Marketing Show, CNBC, Channel One, the Wall Street Journal Radio Network, the WOR Radio Network, and National Public Radio. He acts as consultant to numerous companies on consumer behavior and marketing strategy issues and often speaks to business groups throughout the United States and overseas. In addition to this text, Professor Solomon is co-author of the widely used textbook Marketing: Real People, Real Choices. He has three children, Amanda, Zachary, and Alexandra; a son-in-law, Orly; and three granddaughters, Rose, Evey, and Arya. He lives in Philadelphia with his wife Gail and their other child, a pug named Kelbie Rae.
- Author(s)Michael R Solomon
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1429 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement12th
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.