All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraised for its nsense approach to engaging students and conveying key learning outcomes, Blythe's new edition of Consumer Behaviour w features increased coverage of social media, digital consumption and up to date marketing practice. Examples and case studies from global brands including Spotify, Instagram and Amazon are threaded throughout the text, and students' understanding and retention of the kwledge is encouraged through invative learning features including: *'how to impress your examiner' boxes - ideas and tips for what an examiner may be looking for to help students get the best possible grades in their assessments *'consumer behaviour in action' boxes -practical examples highlighting what goes on in the real world *'challenging the status quo' boxes - encouraging students to think outside the box, think critically and exercise their problem solving skills The book is complimented by a SAGE Edge companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers and students, including powerpoint slides, multiple choice questions, and selected author videos to make the examples in each chapter come to life.
- Author BiographyDr Zubin Sethna is currently Principal Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Entrepreneurial Marketing at Regent's University London. He has successfully launched five businesses and as Managing Consultant at Baresman Consulting, he has integrated marketing/consumer behavioural strategy with management consultancy and training for numerous organisations both in the UK and internationally, and across a variety of industry sectors. He is Editor-in-Chief of the internationally respected Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship (JRME) and is also a reviewer for a variety of leading marketing and business journals, including the European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Management, and Journal of Strategic Marketing. Jim Blythe is Visiting Professor of Marketing at University of Plymouth, UK. Jim Blythe has been a Merchant Navy officer, a ladies hairdresser, a business consultant, a rock musician, a truck driver, a company director and an award-winning playwright all before becoming an academic - he always planned on having a varied life and likes learning new skills. Currently he is trying to learn to grow vegetables (with limited success...), but he has a pilot's licence and has learned to play drums in a samba band, so the beat goes on. Jim has written 18 books, over 50 journal articles, and has contributed chapters to 8 other books. He has taught overseas, written open-learning packs for international training organisations and has been a Senior Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing. His next venture is to study for a degree in modern languages - having left school at 16 he thinks it's time to get the education he missed out on. He holds four real degrees (including one fake), and therefore feels somewhat irritated that he is mainly known for winning the Cardiff heat of the TV show, Come Dine With Me. Perhaps the latest editions of his textbooks will help redress the balance a little...
- Author(s)Jim Blythe,Zubin Sethna
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.