Consumer Behaviour in Sport and Events: Marketing Action by Daniel C. Funk, Kostas Alexandris, Heath McDonald (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsumer Behaviour in Sport and Events emphasises the role of consumer behaviour in sport marketing. Given the social, ecomic, and environmental benefits of sport events, the challenge for marketers is to understand the complexity of sport and event participation. Through a heightened understanding of consumer behaviour, marketers are able to develop communication strategies to enhance the experience, while identifying key elements of the consumer's decision-making process. This book provides students and industry professionals with the kwledge and skills necessary to meet the current marketing challenges facing professionals working in the sport and event industries. This comprehensive text covers a wide range of determinants that influence both active recreation and passive spectator participation, and offers the reader: * A detailed understanding of the personal, psychological and environmental factors that influence sport and event related consumer behaviour * A basis for the development of marketing actions useful in sport and related business, community and government sectors * A comprehensive understanding of how individuals associate themselves with sport and event products and services * A quick and simple segmentation tool to guide discussion of marketing actions and strategies for four stages of involvement with sport and events * A comprehensive events checklist to help understand marketing actions related to the development, promotion and delivery of a sport event. Sport and event consumer behaviour is a rapidly growing area of interest and this book is considered a valuable resource for those involved in the sport and events industries from students to marketers to academics.
- Author BiographyDr Funk has unique knowledge and skills in the areas of sport, events and tourism. He combines a strong background in Sport Marketing and Sport Consumer Behaviour with 7 years industry experience in running sporting events. Dr Funk has taught in various countries and brings an international flavour to the project.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Funk,Heath McDonald,Kostas Alexandris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.