All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionJunmin Wan takes a two prong approach to analysing this pressure in Japan in his new volume Consumer Casualties. He first clarifies the consumer preference for habit to identify useful approaches toward solving a number of ecomic issues, such as gambling and other addictive practices.
- Author BiographyJunmin Wan is Professor of Economics at Fukuoka University, Japan.
- Author(s)Junmin Wan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.