All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusinesses continue to design and implement a variety of information systems that facilitate the creation, aggregation, and provision of product-related information in order to increase the role that quality information is playing in consumers decision-making processes. Consumer Information Systems and Relationship Management: Design, Implementation, and Use highlights empirical research, theoretical frameworks, and relevant models on the understanding and implementation of consumer information systems. By covering consumer perceptions of practicality and ease of use, this book is essential for practitioners in business environments and strategic management, meeting consumer needs through the use of digital and Web-based techlogies as well as recent empirical research findings and design and implementation of invative information systems. This book is part of the Advances in Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, and E-Services series collection.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAngela Lin,Jonathan Foster
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.