All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing original qualitative ethgraphic field interviews and quantitative field survey results, Consumption, Informal Markets, and the Underground Ecomy explores the rationale for and model of 'off the books' consumption in a borderlands environment.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Pisani is Professor of International Business and Jerry and Felicia Campbell Endowed Professor for Research at Central Michigan University, USA. He is an authority in the areas of international business, Mexico, Central America, Latin America, and the United States-Mexican border. He has published more than 75 scholarly papers on international and national management issues in business. His study, The Maid Trade: Cross-Border Work in South Texas, investigated the domestic servant market in a border community. He received a U.S. Department of Education grant to expand business education at Central Michigan University and provide export training for small businesses.
- Author(s)Michael J. Pisani
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.