Contact Centre CXM: Customer Service Today and Tomorrow by Micheal O'Ciosog (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in three parts. The first explains the use of techlogy to facilitate customer service today. The second explains how to conduct and evaluate a contact centre assessment, and the third discusses the future of customer service. Part I - Techservice Fundamentals discusses the evolution of the modern customer service environment and the business drivers behind every successful customer service operation - customer satisfaction, cost reduction and business intelligence. Process considers those processes which are most relevant to the customer service environment, including a detailed overview of the quality improvement, data gathering, escalations, and follow-up work processes. Channels describes the various manifestations of Techservice, including voice, self-service, email, chat and other media. Integration focuses on the techlogies that are transforming customer service and how these are being integrated. This chapter also takes a critical look at the traditional role of systems development in contact centres. Content examines the differences between kwledge bases and intelligent troubleshooting systems, and how these systems can be used in a customer service environment. Intelligence focuses on Techservice as an integral contributor to business planning by describing data gathering, analysis and information sharing functions and processes. Part II - Assessing a Contact Centre Discovery explains the Areas of Focus (Efficiency, Effectiveness, Capability and Differentiation), Functions (Customer-facing, Support, and Analytics), and Classifications that constitute the basis of a contact centre assessment. Efficiency considers aspects of Operations, Workforce Management and Process Management. Effectiveness deals with Customer Relationship Management, Kwledge Management, and Quality Assurance. Capability delves into Human Resources and Information Techlogy. Differentiation looks at the elements that separate the contact centre from competitors. Assessment Outputs explains how to analyse and present the data gathered during the assessment. Part III - The Future of Customer Service Evolution considers the factors that are contributing to a new world of customer service Pseudo Service looks at the pervasive forms of customer service today and why these are being disrupted by social and techlogical change. Extreme Service describes the elements that will form the basis of customer service in the future. Integration discusses the techlogical advances that facilitate service today and tomorrow.
- Author BiographyMicheal O'Ciosog has spent the past two decades specializing in contact centre optimization. His areas of focus have included customer relationship management, business process improvement, operational assessments, outsourcing and the future of customer service.
- Author(s)Micheal O'Ciosog
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.