All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionContact Kwledge Blueprint explains the essentials to produce a consistent, deliberate, purposeful approach to locate, collect and organize actionable stakeholder information with ease and confidence. CKB is practical, flexible and efficient. A building block that can be tested, compared and refined. A blueprint that produces vital stakeholder information to all sales campaigns. CKB contributes to the skillful user's ability to better assess business opportunities; develop insights; establish, sustain, or broaden access to relevant stakeholders; manage multiple stakeholders; accelerate conversion of collected information into actionable business intelligence; conduct effective meetings; craft substantiated proposals; develop amenable conditions favorable to their recommendations; advance sales campaigns. CKB is designed to adapt and evolve with sales campaigns. Adapt to help better control changing requirements. Evolve to help better manage emergent sales situations. CKB helps the skillful user focus on; activities they control; make informed rational decisions; act kwledgeably deliberate. CKB helps form habits that produce results. CKB helps the skillful user strengthen and extend their skill set. CKB helps the skillful user optimize their time and effort. Whether you are a newbie, seasoned hand, or somewhere in-between; whether you need to assess the viability of a lead, broaden your influence or grow existing customers, CKB in a sober clear-eyed manner enables the skillful user to zero in on productive activities, increasing the likelihood of sales achievement.
- Author BiographyThe summer of 1979 was when I first considered joining the ranks of sales professionals. I immersed myself in books of sales effectiveness. My goal was simple - achieve mastery over the domain to position myself for sales achievement. Over the course of my professional career I participated in many sales workshops, was trained by top-notch training professionals, read many books rich in wisdom and inspiration. I have sold to small, large and major businesses. I have facilitated many workshops throughout the United States and abroad. I have field sales coached many top sales professionals. To the authors, sales trainers and sales professionals I have had the good fortune to read, meet and work with, thank you for your inspiration and wisdom. To those who tested the material and through whose feedback and discussion enriched my material, thank you.
- Author(s)Manuel T Ortega
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.