Container Garden Idea Book: Entryways - Seating Areas - Focal Points - Borders - Paths & Edges by Taunton Press Inc (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.90+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContainers are wonderful accents anywhere in the landscape. For those with small spaces or beginner skills, they offer an easy and affordable way to add stylish touches to their surroundings. Every gardener will find unique inspiration in Container Garden Idea Book . Part of Taunton's best-selling Idea Book series, it's an amazing visual clip file with over 300 photos, plant recipes, and eye-catching designs for container gardens of all shapes and sizes. Readers can't go wrong with this fresh content from the editors and contributors of Fine Gardening .
- Author BiographyBased in Newtown, Connecticut, Fine Gardening magazine provides breathtaking design ideas, helpful techniques, and the know-how to get great results in the garden. See more at www.finegardening.com
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- Series TitleIdea Book
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, 80 illustrations, 325 photographs
- Weight880 g
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFine Gardening
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.