All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContainer Gardening Secrets: Tips for the Beginner is a great tool that will help the vice gardener to learn the techniques that are required to have a successful container garden. It is also a great text for those who have limited or garden space that wants to grow some vegetables and herbs for home consumption or simply want to add some color to their home with some great flowers. The author has gone to great lengths to explain everything in as much detail as possible and takes the reader through the process step by step. As such any individual that takes up the text will be able to follow the steps and get a container garden started. The main point that the author highlights about container gardening is the fact that any sort of container can be used, whether it is recycled or something new. It also takes less effort than the regular style of gardening.
- Author BiographyDanielle Long grew up in the city and remembers watching her mother set up various container gardens around the home. From what her mom planted they were able to get various herbs and a few vegetables that would serve the entire household. When she became an adult and moved into her own home she carried that with her and set up her own little container garden to grow some herbs for her kitchen. Danielle found this to be extremely beneficial and as such started to share her gardening tips with all of her friends. She then got the encouragement from her family and friends to share what she knew about container gardening with the world at large. With their support, she started to put together some great tips for beginners. Through her eyes the reader gets a full understanding of what container gardening is all about and how to get things started.
- Author(s)Danielle Long
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.