Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionContainer Gardening provides boundless, exciting opportunities for both vice and experienced gardeners. In this stunning book, Kathy Brown gives expert advice and shares her latest ideas on how to transform patios, walls, courtyards and doorsteps. In addition, step-by-step recipes guide the reader through the process of both planting and aftercare, either for short-term seasonal schemes or for longer-term projects. Reflecting Kathy's flair for display techniques and her passion for colour combinations, shapes, foliage, scent and taste, this book is essential reading for everyone ready to transform their containers and their gardens.
- Author BiographyKathy Brown has specialized in growing plants in containers for the last thirty years. She has written extensively on container gardens, exhibited at the Chelsea Flower Show, runs her own garden design business and now opens her four and a half acre garden - The Manor House, Stevington - to the public.
- Author(s)Kathy Brown
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note192 colour photographs
- Weight364 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.