All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionContemplating Maternity explore how discourses of choice shape and are shaped by women's identities and experiences as (n)mothers and how those same discourses affect and reflect private practices and public policies related to reproduction and motherhood. This volume is unique because it investigates discourses of choice across the arc of maternity and as enacted through various (n)maternal subject positions.
- Author BiographySara Hayden is professor of communication studies at the University of Montana. D. Lynn O'Brien Hallstein is assistant professor of rhetoric at Boston University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLynn O'Brien Hallstein,Sara Hayden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.