Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- Descriptiona little book of reflections and insights - human, humorous and spiritual - for the hospitalized.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles A. Wilkinson, is a communication specialist, marriage/family therapist (semi-retired). He is married, the father of three and grandfather of one. He is a columnist for the Evanston (IL.) RoundTable and the author of The Dumb Thumb, a children's book. A former Catholic priest, he also hosts his website, www.waysiderestarea.com and has a blog titled Where There's a Will... at www.charleywilks.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Charles A Wilkinson Ph D
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Hagan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.