All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe advancement of information techlogy is becoming more prevalent in all aspects of the world today, including online environments. Understanding techlogyAEs effect on niche markets and all fields of research is crucial for practitioners in this area. Contemporary Advancements in Information Techlogy Development in Dynamic Environments presents an in-depth discussion into the information techlogy revolution present in fields such as government, gaming, social networking, and cloud computing. This bookAEs investigation into the research and application of information techlogy in several specific areas make this a useful resource for practitioners, professionals, undergraduate/graduate students, and academics.
- Author BiographyMehdi Khosrow-Pour , D.B.A. received his Doctorate in Business Administration from the Nova Southeastern University (Florida, USA). Dr. Khosrow-Pour taught undergraduate and graduate information system courses at the Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg, USA for 20 years. He is currently Executive Editor at IGI Global. He also serves as Executive Director of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA), and Executive Director and President of the World Forgotten ChildrenAEs Foundation. He is the author/editor of over twenty books in information technology management. He is also the editor-in-chief of the Information Resources Management Journal , the Journal of Cases on Information Technology , the Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations , and the Journal of Information Technology Research , and has authored more than 50 articles published in various conference proceedings and scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Mehdi Khosrow-Pour
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.