Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people think about architecture in China, then it is usually the overpowering presence of Western masters conjuring up entire large cities that spring to mind. Be that as it may, Chinese architecture is also undergoing a massive upsurge. This book presents selected projects of severalyoung architectural bureaus from the Middle Empire, all of which hold their own very well alongside the large foreign firms and are making their very own contribution to the creation of a modern China. Furthermore the volume contains a selection of projects of German architectural bureaus which have successfully risked taking the step in the direction of the East. With a critical essay on the current state of Chinese architecture.
- Author(s)Christian Dubrau
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.