Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive bibliography provides complete coverage of the English-language literature on contemporary Canadian childhood and youth. It covers scholarly, professional, and other substantial writings, including books, mographs, the reports of government commissions, scholarly and professional articles, and magistral and doctoral dissertations. The material is arranged geographically and includes full subject and author indexes. A companion volume covers the literature on the history of Canadian childhood.
- Author BiographyNEIL SUTHERLAND is a professor in the Department of Social and Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia and the author of Children in English Canadian Society: Framing the Twentieth Century Consensus (1976). JEAN BARMAN is associate professor in the Department of Social and Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia. Her most recent book is West Beyond the West: A History of British British Columbia (1991). LINDA L. HALE is instructor at Douglas College, British Colubmia. She and Jean Barman are co-compilers of British Columbia Local Histories: A Bibliography (1991).
- Author(s)Jean Barman,Linda L. Hale,Neil Sutherland
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.