All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMobile computing and multimedia techlogies continue to expand and change the way we interact with each other on a business and social level. With the increased use of mobile devices and the exchange of information over wireless networks, information systems are able to process and transmit multimedia data in various areas. Contemporary Challenges and Solutions for Mobile and Multimedia Techlogies provides comprehensive kwledge on the growth and changes in the field of multimedia and mobile techlogies. This reference source highlights the advancements in mobile techlogy that are beneficial for developers, researchers, and designers.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEdgar R. Weippl,Ismail Khalil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.