All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the Cold War, conflict resolution has risen to the top of the international agenda. Fully revised and expanded, the third edition of this popular text explains the key concepts, charts the development of the field, evaluates successes and failures, and assesses the main challenges in the second decade of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyOliver Ramsbotham is Emeritus Professor of Conflict Resolution at the University of Bradford, Tom Woodhouse is Adam Curle Professor of Conflict Resolution at the University of Bradford and Hugh Miall is Professor of International Relations at the University of Kent at Canterbury.
- Author(s)Mr. Hugh Miall,Oliver Ramsbotham,Tom Woodhouse
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width182 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.