All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith the onset of the third millennium, increasing numbers of corporations around the world have been undergoing cultural and mindset shift paradigms whilst developing corporate strategies that are increasingly attuned to the highly competitive and dynamic business realities arising from globalising national ecomies around the world. This research book represents an eclectic collection of latest research articles and empirical studies conducted in different parts of the world on corporate strategy, including usually neglected countries of study such as Germany, Turkey, Greece and Spain. This research book contains over twenty research papers examining various aspects of corporate strategy in different national and international settings, this book is intended to equip readers with the latest kwledge to understand the complexities of corporate strategy both at a theoretical and operational levels. Further, the book is specifically written with the needs of the students of strategy both at an undergraduate and postgraduate who may want to gain contemporary kwledge of strategy based on empirical research.
- Author BiographyJohn Saee is Professor of International Business, Corporate Strategy and Managements and Academic Director of the Doctoral Program at the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Saee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.