All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces central issues in cognitive science by means of debates on key questions. * The debates are written by rewned experts in the field. * The debates cover the middle ground as well as the extremes * Addresses topics such as the amount of innate kwledge, bounded rationality and the role of perception in action. * Provides valuable overview of the field in a clear and easily comprehensible form.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Stainton is Associate Professor at the University of Western Ontario. He has published some 40 articles on various topics in linguistics and philosophy, and has authored or edited eight previous books, including Philosophical Perspectives on Language (1996), Knowledge and Mind (2000) and is co-editor of Philosophy and Linguistics (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleContemporary Debates in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight646 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Stainton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.