All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs India's attempts to carve out a foreign policy that is in sync with their rising international stature, they are having to deal with a range of issues that are controversial but central to the future of an Indian global strategy. This book examines these issues and deduces major trends in Indian foreign policy.
- Author BiographyHARSH V. PANTProfessor in the Department of Defence Studies at King's College, London, UK.
- Author(s)Harsh V. Pant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.