All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at drawing's current renewal of importance in the art world through illuminating discussion. It is suitable for beginner to professional-level artists seeking advanced explorations of the foundations of drawing. It is illustrated by specific drawing examples & techniques by modern era masters & leading contemporary artists. It is suitable for serious beginner to professional-level artists seeking advanced explorations of the conceptual and technical foundations of modern era and contemporary drawing. Drawing has recently experienced a renewal of importance in the art world; in fact, it has rarely been as widely represented in the biennials, art fairs and exhibitions as it is w. Contemporary Drawing explores this resurgence through illuminating discussions on the historical and conceptual underpinnings of contemporary drawing, which are then reinforced and illustrated with specific drawing examples/techniques by modern era masters and leading contemporary artists.
- Author BiographyMargaret Davidson has taught at the Pratt Fine Arts Center in Washington State, at Indiana University and at the University of Washington. Davidson currently teaches courses in Drawing from Modern Masters, the Aesthetics of Drawing and Advanced Drawing Techniques at the Gage Academy of Art in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Margaret Davidson
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 135 colour illustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.