All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 8th Edition of Contemporary Ecomics continues to offer a clear, concise presentation of basic micro- and macroecomic theory. Emphasising how the discipline of ecomics connects to the world, the book takes a friendly and accessible tone, illustrating theory with applications. This new edition comes with updated applications and data to reflect the changing world events since the previous edition was published. With a vast range of updated applications, the handbook uses real world, globally relevant examples that make the subject easy to understand. New and updated topics include: * Energy and oil * Ecomic sanctions on Russia and Iran * The Eurozone Crisis * The Trans-Pacific Partnership * China and the world currency market Including a Companion Website complete with instructor's manual, lecture slides and test bank, as well as an online study guide and multiple choice questions for students, Contemporary Ecomics is suitable for both ecomics students and n-majors studying ecomics and ecomic issues at the introductory level.
- Author BiographyRobert Carbaugh is Professor of Economics at Central Washington University, USA.
- Author(s)Robert J. Carbaugh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 86 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 69 black & white line drawings
- Weight1214 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.