All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces changing concepts of masculinity in contemporary Hollywood films against a backdrop of political events, social developments, and popular American myths.
- Author BiographyAuthor Susanne Kord: Susanne Kord is Professor of German, Comparative Literature, and Film Studies at University College London, UK. Author Elisabeth Krimmer: Elisabeth Krimmer is Professor of German, Performance Studies, and Cultural Studies at the University of California, Davis, USA.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Krimmer,Susanne Kord
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.