All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date analysis of key sectors in the hospitality and tourism industries in China and India, and will address the market's growing need for information on Tourism in China and India. The text will be written in an accessible style drawing on the authors' wealth of theoretical, educational and industry experience. The text will contain inputs from academic colleagues and commercial contacts from the identified region. Case studies will give real life experiences of hospitality and tourism companies and organisations operating in this region and will include interactive exercises and discussion points.
- Author BiographyPrincipal Lecturer in Tourism and Hospitality, Sheffield Hallam University. Susan is a specialist in applied consumer behaviour and marketing. She is the author of a wide range of books, articles, papers and distance learning materials with a particular focus on the tourism and hospitality sectors. Susan has also developed a particular interest and expertise in the writing and use of case studies for innovative teaching and learning experiences.
- Author(s)Kevin Nield,Stephen Ball,Susan Horner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.