All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 25 newly built houses, this book traces the remarkable surge in the number of sophisticated and elegantly designed homes in the Philippines. All the architects and designers featured are Filipi, many representing an emerging energetic younger generation of architects and interior designers in the country. The book depicts houses located in the metropolis and on the edge of urban conurbations, vacation homes over-looking the West Philippine Sea, country retreats at Tagaytay City and Cabuyao and island villas. Beautifully photographed and aided by numerous architectural drawings, texts include in-depth information about both houses and designers.
- Author BiographyRobert Powell is a UK-based architect, city planner and writer. He was formerly Associate Professor of Architecture at the National University of Singapore. He is currently working on masterplanning projects in Nigeria, India and the UK. He is the author of more than 30 books including The Tropical Asian House, Singapore: Architecture of a Global City, Hassell: Poetic Pragmatism, Singapore Houses, The New Indonesian House and The Modern Thai House.
- Author(s)Robert Powell
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1696 g
- Width270 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Albert Lim
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.