All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a student or practitioner in the early years sector, you need to develop a rounded understanding of key issues in this fast-moving field. This new and updated edition provides a critical examination of the essential issues in early years policy and practice. With contributions from highly regarded practitioners and researchers, this book balances theory and practical concerns. The Sixth Edition has been extensively revised to include: - a new chapter on Child Protection and Safeguarding - coverage of the new EYFS - theory and research evidence - A Companion Website, highlighting further reading and current policies and frameworks This book is an essential resource for students on Early Childhood and Contemporary Issues courses, EYFS, EYPS, PGCEs, Early Years foundation degrees, and practitioners working in early childhood services provision.
- Author BiographyGillian Pugh is Chief Executive of Coram Family and a highly respected practitioner in her field.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBernadette Duffy,Gillian Pugh
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.