All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning visual showcase of the work of some of the world's most exciting contemporary jewellery designers. This gorgeously illustrated volume showcases the work of some of the most exciting and invative contemporary jewellery designers from across the globe. Featuring a brief overview of each designer's creative vision and examples of their best work, this volume is a must-have for anyone interested in contemporary jewellery.
- Author(s)Miquel Abellan
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.