All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you in understanding of the complex topic of leadership in sport. Contemporary Leadership in Sport Organizations combines recent research on leadership with practical application of the skills and kwledge that students will need to succeed in their chosen career. It provides sport management students with a comprehensive understanding of the complex topic of leadership in sport through a presentation of foundational and contemporary research, numerous practical examples and analytical exercises, and thought-provoking self-assessments and quotes. More than just leadership tips from a sport personality, Contemporary Leadership in Sport Organizations translates classic and contemporary research in leadership into leadership skills and behaviours that are useful in present-day sport settings.
- Author BiographyScott began his career as a teacher and coach of multiple sports in public schools and his university teaching has included undergraduate and graduate courses in exercise science and management concepts for sport and fitness. He has published research and conceptual articles in several refereed journals, including Journal of Sport Management, Quest, International Journal of Sport Management and International Journal of Sport Management & Marketing.
- Author(s)David Scott
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight934 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.